Sunday, 9 February 2014
8th of Feb 2014.
A tough day out on site, very, very windy. I met up with Darren and Tony, but we found that the clear side sheeting had broken in two main areas and was doing a Mexican wave in the very strong wind. We managed to repair and reinforce the side, but part of it was due to the shed front not being completed, so I hope that occurs next Saturday.Tony removed the second door surround and the pop riveted piece on the front bulkhead and Darren and myself shifted more metal cabinets and moved tools into them, order is increasing in the shed and therefore more foot room. No pictures due to the phone camera failing to download, but if you go to the face book page you can see Tony removing the door surround.