Sunday, 27 January 2013
27th of Jan
The snow is clearing, so I will offer some work dates! Sunday the 3rd of Feb, Sat the 16th of Feb,March the 9th and Sat 16th of March.If you haven't seen 53, come out, but otherwise we need to start moving forward. The truck is going to cost us £350 in transport and it looks like appearing next weekend, hence the early date, I am still waiting for the word! if you know of any building materials, or builders who could help us improve the shed, please contact me on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.